Thank you to Eclectic Blogaloo for nominating me. She’s on that link back there.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 5 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 3000 followers)
- Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
5 Blog Nominees
- Connor – http://projectconnor.com
- Damien – https://murphydp.wordpress.com
- Louise – http://louise-allan.com
- Emily – http://www.emilypaull.com
- Jennifer – http://jenniferliston.com
5 Random Facts About Myself
- I have never read a Stephen King book.
- I have been to Iceland, and lived in Norway.
- I have sleep apnoea – caffeine is my best friend.
- I know Irish Sign Language.
- I went to every lecture in university. Every lecture.
5 Questions my Nominator asked me
1) Why did you start your blog?
2) Do you have any goals for 2015?
To expand my knowledge of music. I’m percolating on a 52 week challenge …
3) Where in the world would you like to visit?
Well … I’ve been to a good few places, I took the Trans-Siberian on my own in 2010. I’d really like to go to South America, namely Peru (Hi Fiorella) and The Galápagos Islands, or Antartica.
4) Have you ever met anyone famous? Who?
Yes, quite a few through helping out with Adelaide Writers’ Week. Claim to fame: I used to drink in the same bar as Kevin Spacey when I lived in London.
5) Your guilty pleasure?
CHEESE and I’m not that guilty.
5 Questions for my Nominees
- The best book you’ve ever read and why?
- Pick an author, you’ve read all their books, rank them.
- What’s your favourite word in a language other than your 1st language?
- A poem you think should be set to music. Which style?
- If you could be a painting which one would you be and why?
Explanatory notes and rhyming answers welcome 😉